Extensive experience in the construction and exploitation of housing, civil services and transport systems since 1980.
Career development covers a wide range of construction and engineering disciplines related to construction, maintenance and renovations of buildings and structures, including:
• Gas supply system of the city Tselinograd (Astana) and neighboring areas.
• Maintenance and renovations of structures for civil and welfare
• Acquisition of the project, preparation of construction documents and construction supervision of the buildings and structures for civil and social purposes, including for the PRC (China).
• The introduction of new technologies, training of the consulting staff. Control and technical support in the construction of buildings and structures for civil and socio-domestic purposes.
• The introduction and installation of new energy-saving technologies of heating systems and insulation.
Experience Sergey P. Grishin in detail:
Since 1997, the director of a private firm. Using energy-saving technologies and materials for buildings. Calculation of systems, the selection of components and delivery of technical advice on installation and operation.
2000 - 2002: Chief engineer of Management of Construction Enterprise Airport Astana. Acquisition of the project, preparation of construction documents and construction supervision of civil buildings and social amenities.
1990 - 2000: Deputy Director of UKS City Executive Committee. Acquisition, preparation of construction documents and construction supervision of buildings and structures of civil and social purposes, determining the volume of work performed, formal acceptance of completed projects.
1986 - 1990: Director of HBD. Exploitation, maintenance and restoration of buildings and structures of civil and social purposes. The staff consisted of 400 people.
1984 - 1985: combining the main activity with teaching discipline "Gas supply" in the Civil Engineering Institute.
1980 - 1986: Head of the CIC, the head of the production association of the regional PTB gas facilities. Securing and managing production and technical process of the gas transportation system in the region.